Low Cost Modular Affordable Homes & Low Cost Prefab Housing UK
- Fully welded and painted structural steel frame with infill steel profile sheeting seam welded.
- Weather and boil proof (WBP) plywood roofing mechanically fixed to steel box section joists laid to fall. Finished with water proof single ply polymeric roofing membrane, with rain water outfall via concealed roof outlet.
- Flooring grade tongue and groove chipboard mechanically fixed to steel box section floor joists.
- All external walls, floors and ceilings lined with appropriate grade foil faced polyisocyanurate (PIR) thermal insulation board. All joints sealed with foil tape to provide air tight enclosure to conform to current building regulations.
- Internal walls and ceilings constructed of proprietary metal stud and plasterboard system finished with tape and jointing, one sealer coat and two coat of emulsion paint.
- Both kitchen and bathroom floors finished with floating laminate interlocking floor system.
- Windows are double glazed unplasticised poly vinyl chloride (UPVC) sliding or hinged units complete with trickle vents and double point locking.
- Kitchen is mixture of glass fronted units and high gloss lacquer paint finish. Stainless steel sink and drainer with lever operated taps. Electric ceramic hob and integrated extractor fan. Laminate work top and kitchen unit ready to receive integrated fridge/ freezer, oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bathroom equipped with acrylic bath/ shower, hinged shower screen, bath/ shower mixer taps, safety mirror cladding to bath enclosure. Contemporary hand wash basin with pedestal, single lever tap and pop-up waste, w.c. with close coupled dual flush cistern. Electrically heated towel rail and cupboard containing unvented stainless steel hot water storage cylinder, direct heated.
- Bedroom equipped with 3 no. double built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors and 600 x 600 slimline electric panel heater.
- Sliding pocket doors which disappear inside the wall to bedroom, bathroom and livingroom.
- Lighting throughout is by light emitting diode (LED) downlights resulting in total lighting load of only 65 watts.
- Heating by electric slimline panels 600 x 600mm at 400 watts each in living room and bedroom. Electric towel rail in bathroom at 150 watts and electric fan operated plinth heater at 2 kw.
- Cladding shown is Canadian Red Cedar boarding fixed with stainless steel screws and painted WBP plywood panels.
- Layout, finishes and cladding can be changed to your specification. Only restriction is that the modules must be road transportable and able to be craned into position.
- Delivery and cranage cost subject to location
- Incoming services
Layout as featured: